duminică, 11 septembrie 2011

OPI Tickle my France

I've been dreaming drooling on this nail polish for two months at least and i finally got it. I don't think this picture does it justice, or i might be too in love with it :). When it comes to nail polishes, my color spectrum plays around reds and plums, so wearing now this sweet lavender nuance it's a like a savage party for my nails. Lol.


As beautiful and delightful the color is, as much pain in applying this nail polish gives. I had to apply three layers for obtaining a matte color as i like. I can survive to that. But the final result is not smooth and you can notice some tinny tinny air bubbles on the layer. But oh well.. i'm gonna give it all the chances in the world cause it's soo awesome.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu